Permissible limit of liquor that can be transported from Goa

Name should not be empty

As per B-3 of Import/Export/Transport/Possession of Excisable Articles Procedures, he/she can obtain transport permit from authorized dealers to carry liquor bottles for his/her personal consumption while leaving Goa State.


The person concerned can obtain transport permits from authorized dealers or from the Office of the Commissioner of Excise on payment of permit fee of Rs.10/- per permit. The application for transport permit will surely indicate the amount of liquor that he can carry for permit.  


As regards demand of bribe or confiscation of liquor being transported with transport permit, the person concerned can lodge complaint with Excise Superintendent of the concerned area and vigilance department of the State Government.

What's your reaction?
Helpful - 72
Not helpful - 32
Need more detail - 0
Name should not be empty