• Bribe Hotline
  • 11 years ago

Dear sir, I constructed a commercial property and rented to a automobile showroom now i need to pay the property tax for that property,The property is located in major gram panchayat in A.P in s.p.

Reported on January 6, 2011 from Bangalore , Karnataka  ι Report #33883

I am afraid I won't have the details. Please check with the Gram Panchayat of the Area concerned, Usually, the Panchayat issues a notification fizing the property tax rates. these rates are dependent upon the built up area, as well as the quality of construction. Once you have these rates, you can calculate the rates yourself and pay the same.

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus