• साहसी नागरिक
  • 14 years ago
  • 2553 दर्शनों की संख्या

For Getting a wrong Return back

Reported on March 17, 2011 from Bangalore , Karnataka  ι Report #32366

Being a young Chartered Accountant filled my father's return for the first time and sent my father just to get the acknowledgment on self copy but by mistake he handed over the second complete copy of return already filled.

The receipt clerk hinted us for fine to get the return back but i resisted and was confident that we have done nothing wrong. Later he even threatened us that the case may be taken under scrutiny but i was fearless to appear before the tribunal even if called up.

Well nothing actually happened there is no harm in filling a copy of return already filled. Was aware of the provisions for Income Tax and knowledge is power.

What's your reaction?