• Bribe Fighter
  • 4 years ago

Birth Certificate - Father Name Change

Reported on September 15, 2018 from Mysore , Karnataka  ι Report #189075

My Baby age is 2 Months. In Hospital they have written parents name wrongly. So as per the procedures collected from Municipal office, I submitted an affidavit, letter from the hospital for the acceptance of name change and proofs of the parents at municipal office.

However still they are advicing me to pay 5000 and have to go Civil Court etc to make this changes get completed. Mistake is happened clearly from the hospital side and for the same they have given the letter.

Please advise me whether the procedure above said all are correct or 5000 and Civil court etc is the right one..

I am really confused.

What is your reaction after reading this report?