• Bribe Hotline
  • 11 years ago

Dear Raghu I paid property tax for 2008-09,2009-10,2010-11 through the SAS with acknowledgment, when i go to the office asking for the receipt they wont providing and telling that computer not work

Reported on January 5, 2011 from Bangalore , Karnataka  ι Report #33887

I believe that you should give a complaint regarding this to the Commissioner. I find it very intriguiing that they have not given you a receipt at all. However, with a copy of the acknowledgement, you should be safe.  Very often, the claim on what is provided does not tally with the actual ground reality.

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus