• I Paid A Bribe
  • 12 years ago

I went there for a FIR after missing my cdma mobile handset.

Reported on October 10, 2011 from Jhansi , Uttar Pradesh  ι Report #3748

I went there for a FIR when i missed my mobile cdma handset.One police clerk wore khaki with spects (around 50 years of age)charged 200 rs from me to lodge a complain.He told that he will not give copy of raw FIR without paying money.To devoid misuse by others i paid that money.I cant forget that story because i was a student that time and he was the age as my father.

What is your reaction after reading this report?