• Honest Officer
  • 12 years ago

No problem with revising property tax

Reported on October 16, 2010 from Bangalore , Karnataka  ι Report #33276

I moved into my own house 3 months back after having rented it out. All I had to do to get my property tax reduced was to give a letter stating the reason and fill out a different form for revision of property taxes. I was not asked for a single paise and everything was handled smoothly.

What is your reaction after reading this report?