• I Paid A Bribe
  • 2 years ago

To change EB Tariff from Commercial to Domestic

Reported on August 09, 2013 from Tiruchirappalli , Tamil Nadu  ι Report #35142

Initially, we we planning to set up a business unit and constructed a shed, and before even it is completed, we didn't pursue the business. Hence we want to convert the commercial tariff to Domestic Tariff. We have every proof that this is used only for residential purposes, and inspected by every time by officials. They used to get RS.200/- -500/- for each visit. Then they finally claimed to have convinced their officer, but I have to give another 8500/- for him. Finally, after paying 12,500/- the transfer was done, and they have not returned the deposit they have received for commercial tariff yet. I am not sure, how much I have to lose on the tariff to get it back. These people are thieves, working for government.

What's your reaction?
Sorry - 1
Angry - 1
Funny - 0
Helpless - 3
Disbelief - 0
comments powered by Disqus